(Aka: “Who Killed Jesus?”)– the fun new Parker Brothers game for believers everywhere. Sample winning plays:
- “Judas Iscariot in the garden of Gethsemane with 30 pieces of silver!”
- “Pontius Pilate in the courtroom with a wash basin!”
- The crowd outside of the governor’s palace shouting “release Barabbus!”
- “Longinus on Golgotha with his spear!”
- “The Jews with a… never mind, let’s just blame them because we like blaming them for things!”
Hours of fun for the whole family, now available in Mormon and Islam heretical versions!